Join our growing Auva Registered Consultant (ARC) network for ISO consultants
We have created a free network for ISO consultants to connect with organisations that are looking for support in developing, implementing or maintaining a management system for international standards. Since its launch last year, we now have ISO experts from across the UK and internationally enjoying the benefits of the ARC network.
It is important to note that Auva Certification does not provide any consultancy services and will not recommend consultants. However, our clients often require external resources to help maintain management systems, so need the skills and expertise of an independent consultant to help guide them through the process.
We register consultants whose systems we have successfully audited onto our consultant locator/register. We will also register consultants where our auditors have knowledge of the consultant from working with other certification bodies.
Auva can provide organisations with the ARC network of contacts, in full confidence that each consultant is skilled in the relevant international standards, so the client can choose who they would like to work with. Organisations are made aware that the use of a registered consultant does not guarantee successful certification, or no findings being raised.
What are the ARC advantages?
- Free for ISO consultants to join
- Referrals from our clients and potential clients- Auva often receives enquiries from organisations seeking the assistance of consultants. We will supply the organisation with the Auva Registered Consultant network of contacts based on geography, experience and expertise in the ISO standard, to best suit the requirement. We will not endorse the services of individual consultants.
- Free listing on our website – We display all registered consultants (when authorised to do so) on our website, this includes full contact details, your logo and link to your website. We also have a monthly ARC Spotlight feature on our social media channels where each month a member of the ARC network has a feature article written about them.
- Certificate of Registration – We issue registered consultants with a certificate to confirm their registration with Auva. They are free to display this on their website, include a copy of it with quotations and display it in their office.
- Photo identification card – We provide photo identification cards with an individual ARC number. This can be shown to potential clients to demonstrate their registered status. These cards have a 12-month validity (6 months if granted provisional status).
- Use of the ARC logo – We provide registered consultants with a logo that they can include on any marketing material, website, email footer, social media profiles, letter head, etc.
- Free training and technical workshops – We offer free webinars on technical matters and ARC members can receive a certificate of completion that counts towards their CPD.
- Social media support
- Access to Auva Private LinkedIn Forum – This is an exclusive and private area where registered consultants are able to communicate with likeminded consultants and technical experts, gaining useful inside information and knowledge and broaden their networks.
- Technical support – We provide unlimited technical support to registered consultants on certification matters.
To view our list of Auva Registered Consultants (ARC) click here
Joining the Auva Registered Consultant network is simple. Fill out our online form here and we will do the rest!