Behind the Scenes-What happens after your ISO Assessment?
This event is the first in a series of training sessions that will go behind the scenes of a certification body and answer many questions that clients and consultants may have.
After your assessment has been completed and any findings closed off, your report will be submitted for certification review/technical review.
This is a process that all initial assessments and reassessments must go through and sometimes surveillance visits
This event will give you insight into this process:
- who is the certification officer
- what is their competence to perform this task
- who makes the final decision and recommendation
- When do reports go for certification review
The training will be delivered by Terry Westley, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions during the event.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 25 Sep 2020
- Time: 7:30 am - 8:00 am