CQI & IRCA ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor (OHSMS)
2 Day Course Expand your auditing skills and understand how to audit the processes of an ISO 45001.
14 hours, over two days
Delegates will be provided with the knowledge and skills needed to perform
an internal audit of part of an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system based on ISO 45001 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
Note: This course makes references to ISO 45001 for the basis of the audit, but it does not address ISO 45001 in detail and does not equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to determine conformity, or otherwise, with ISO 45001. Delegates requiring the knowledge and skills to conduct entire OH&S management system audits against ISO 45001 should attend the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course.
- The PDCA cycle and the process-based OH&S management system model for ISO 45001 and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of occupational health and safety management systems.
- The purpose of an occupational health and safety management system and the business benefits of improving the occupational health and safety management system performance.
- Defining the audit
- The terms and definitions used in auditing
- Typical objectives for internal OH&S management system audits
- The difference between the internal auditor’s role and the regulatory role of evaluating legal compliance.
- The role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal occupational health and safety management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011.Internal
- Audit Process
- Auditor Responsibilities
- Planning the audit
- Conducting the audit
- Reporting and closing the audit
- Follow-up the audit
Who is the course intended for?
This course is recommended for professionals and auditors wishing to update their knowledge and skills to work with and audit the new ISO 45001 Standard.
Pre-requisites: ISO 45001 Foundation Course
Recommended prior knowledge:
- Management Systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.Occupational health and safety (OH&S) management
- Managing OH&S through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
- The relationship between OH&S management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of H&S performance.
- Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements.ISO 45001
If you have any Questions, please free to call us on 0121 779 3337 – we will be happy to help.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 15 - 16 Jun 2022
- Time: 3:00 am - 1:00 pm