Understanding Risks and Opportunities
This training session will be held virtually. Risk Based Thinking is now a major part of ISO 9001, it is one of the guiding principles of the standard and has been now for the last five years. However, organisations are still finding it hard to get to grips with the process and terminology so this brief training event will help clear things up. Your presenter will be Terry Westley – Field Operations Officer. Terry will go into detail on the following areas surrounding Risks and Opportunities:
- What is Risk Based Thinking?
- What is Risk?
- How do you Convert Risks to Opportunities?
- What are the Benefits of Risk Based Thinking?
- How do you Apply Risk Based Thinking?
During the live training, questions can be posted which we will endeavour to answer throughout and during a live Q&A at the end.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 12 Jun 2020
- Time: 7:30 am - 8:00 am
Leave A Comment