AvISO Consultancy offers Software, Training and Consultancy solutions for managing risk, compliance, and governance. This includes effective and efficient solutions to ISO certification requirements.
We have an industry-leading reputation, and a 100% success rate with ISO Certification, and are recommended by all the major UKAS accredited Certification Bodies. We are enormously proud to be certified to ISO 9001:2015 by the BSI and hold a Cyber Essentials certification.
We work with a diverse range of clients across all industry sectors. From sole traders to multinationals and across all industries, including raw materials, manufacturing, construction, teaching, service sector, finance, technology, research, and development.
With offices in London, Kent, Birmingham, and Ireland we are ideally suited to cover any UK location.
AvISO also has resources and experience of working in Europe, ensuring we can meet the requirements of our European clients
- London Office: 201 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JA
- Kent Office: Brooksmarle Farm, Ham Lane, Burwash, Kent, TN19 7ER
- Birmingham Office: Office 1, Izabella House, 24-26 Regent Place, City Centre, Birmingham, B1 3NJ
- Ireland Office: 1 William Street, Castlederg, Co Tyrone, BT81 7BJ
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 45001 – Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
- ISO 14067 – Carbon Calculators
- ISO 17024 – Conformity Assessment of The Certification of Persons
- ISO 17025 – The Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- ISO 20121 – Event Sustainability Management System
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System
- IATF 16949 – Automotive Management System
- BS 8900 – Guidance for Managing Sustainable Development
- CYBER ESSENTIALS – Cyber Security
- ESOS – Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme
- FIAS – Fertiliser, Security & Traceability
- Lexcel – Legal Management System
- MOD Standards
- SECR – Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting
- TISAX – Information Security for The Automotive Industry
AvISO provides support to organisations at all stages of ISO Certification, from the implementation of an entirely new system, internal auditing, and maintenance through to the improvement and upgrade of existing systems. We also provide legal registers and compliance support, 2nd party audits and software solutions.