MAB Quality ConsultancyTony Henshaw2020-09-23T14:33:59+01:00
• Review and identify improvements to established Quality Management Systems.
• Design and implementation of bespoke Quality Management Systems
• Review and implementation of requirements for formal Quality Management System certification (e.g. ISO9001, AS9100)
• Independent assessments / auditing
• Safety management system review / implementation & human factors training
• Identify and deliver bespoke quality training
• Fundamental Environmental & Health & Safety recommendations
• Design & implementation of bespoke Health & Safety Management systems
I have over 20 years experience as a Quality Manager in the Aerospace industry and have gained an in depth knowledge of AS9100 series and regulatory requirements for repair and overhaul e.g. EASA Part 145
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.