Auva, pronounced “orva”, is the medieval name of Delta Virginis, a star in the zodiac constellation of Virgo.
It is a memorable name with a very strong visual presence.
We at Auva Certification Limited recognise that we are in a competitive industry and our clients have a large choice when choosing a certification body/registrar. In order for Auva to stand out and succeed we will be equally committed to all clients, irrespective of size and location, we will strive to retain existing clients as well as recruit new clients. We will continuously review our performance and rejuvenate our approach when required.
As well as valuing our clients, we value our environment and strive to deliver our service in a way that promotes confidence and complete client satisfaction in an efficient, expedient, friendly and professional manner.
- Our services will always remain confidential and impartial;
- Our team will always be helpful, objective, competent and consistent in their strive to meet the needs and expectations of our clients;
- Our services will always be delivered with transparency and sincerity;
- We will always endeavour to adopt the latest technological options to deliver our service;
- We have recognised our interested parties to ensure we meet with legal and compliance obligations;
- We will endeavour to favour suppliers whom are ethical, environmentally friendly and have a similar intent as ours;
- The Health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, auditors, visitors, clients and the public remain paramount to our success;
- Our auditing services will add value, our head office will expedite all enquiries and process certificates without delay, giving clients the service they expect and deserve.
Management will ensure that our vision is communicated to all relevant personnel and organisations who work with us in order to ensure our ethos is clear and followed.